Employee pays can be added to an existing pay run, as long as that pay run is in Draft status.
To add a pay to a pay run:
- Go to Payroll > Process Payroll > Process Payroll.
- Select the pay cycle, employee group or filter criteria to apply.
- Tick the checkbox for each pay that is being added to the pay run.
- Click Create Pay Run.
- In the first drop-down, select ‘Add to Pay Run’.
- Choose the draft pay run to add the selected pays to. (If there are no existing Draft pay runs, you’ll see a message advising that no existing pay runs are available.)
- Click Add to Pay Run.
Pays that are added to a draft pay run will not appear in the Process Payroll report any longer as they have been linked to a pay run.
If you need to edit or recalculate a pay, you will first need to remove the pay from its pay run.