The Estimated Profit Report (EPR) calculates the profit of your business based on all of your income minus all of your costs.
Your income includes:
- all of your sales
- any negative payments you make to contractors
Your costs include:
- all of your payments to your employees
- the associated reporting oncost
- any negative invoices (Credit Notes) that you send to your customers
The EPR picks up all income and costs, including Pay and Charge Items that you have manually added to payroll or invoices. It will also pick up items that don’t have an associated employee or job.
The report will not pick up any edited invoice information once that invoice has been sent
If an item does not have an employee or a job, it will be included in the report with a ‘-’. This means that no matter how you summarise the report it will always show the same figures.
For more information on the EPR, please click a subject heading below to navigate to the relevant section:
- Report Overview
- Data Settings
- Report Oncosts Using Percentages Mode
- Report Oncosts Using Attributables Mode
- Report Data Using Attributables Mode
- Filtering and Summarisation
- Reporting Options