The Payroll Readiness report is used to identify missing or incomplete information for employees that would prevent them from being successfully processed in a pay run, or specific data being captured.
Errors are flagged when there is essential payroll information missing either in the employee’s user profile or on a job that has been assigned to them.
This report will flag the following errors:
- Missing the primary bank account name
- Missing the primary bank account number
- Missing the primary bank account BSB
- Missing a tax table
- Not assigned a super guarantee
- Not payroll ready
- Job at [job name] is missing a pay rate
- KiwiSaver Eligibility status is missing (NZ region only)
To view the errors for an employee:
Go to Payroll > Process Payroll > Payroll Readiness.
Filter the report using the Report Settings drop-down. You can include locked or inactive users in the report by ticking the relevant checkboxes.
- Click the + icon next to an employee’s name to view a list of errors or missing details.
You can click on an employee’s name in the Payroll Readiness report to access their user profile and make any amendments that are required.