If you have access to other users' profiles, you can reset their password and backup security question settings. This is useful if the user is unable to use the 'Forgot Password' feature on the login screen and cannot remember the answers to their security questions.
Reset a User's Password from the Communication Tab
To send a user an email to reset their password:
- Go to Communication > Send Message.
- Filter the Report Settings so that the user will appear in the report when you generate the onscreen report. You can enter their name in the Search keyword field to do this.
- Click Go.
- Tick the checkbox next to the user's name.
- Click With selected Users..., then select 'Set Password' from the Send System Email dropdown list.
- Click the Send button directly under the Send System Email dropdown field.
The user will be sent an email that contains a link they can click which will prompt them to set up a new password. They will also need to configure new security questions and answers that will be used moving forward.