The 'Submit Leave In' setting in a leave category is configured to specify how employees can submit their leave, either on a timesheet or in a leave request.
Configure Leave in Days Conversion
You can select if you want employees to submit leave in days:
- as daily units (eg 1/2 day, 1 day); or,
- using start and finish times, with the system converting the hourly total into daily units, based on the employee's reporting timesheet.
The reporting timesheet used for this conversion follows the below hierarchy:
- Use Fixed Timesheet Job > Master Timesheet if it is set
- If not, then use Full Time Week of the Employee > Master Timesheet if it is set
- If not, then use Config > Company Management > Reporting > Full Time Week > default)
- If not, then use Config > Master Timesheet > default)
Entitlement Type and Submit Leave In Units
The Entitlement Type and Submit Leave In settings can only be set in specific combinations, and only for certain timesheet jobs.
|Entitlement Type / Submit Leave In||Hours Timesheet||Days Timesheet||Leave Request|
|Hours / Hours||Allowed||NOT Allowed||Allowed (for hour timesheets only)|
|Days / Days||Allowed||Allowed||Allowed|
|Days / Hours||Allowed||NOT allowed||Allowed (for hours timesheets only)|
|Hours / Days||NOT allowed||NOT allowed||NOT allowed|
You will not be able to set a combination that is marked above as 'NOT allowed' for a Leave Submission Method.
Please sign in to leave a comment.