The Employee Details Importer imports details for multiple employees, generally during the initial portal configuration and after the employees’ names have been set up.
Before uploading the completed template, you will need to ensure that the employees have activated profiles created into the system so that the template data can match to the employee profile.
To import employee details:
- Go to Config > Payroll > Employee Details Importer.
- Select the employee type the details will be uploaded for.
- Tick the checkbox for the field that you are updating. Bank accounts, tax and super details will not appear for contractors.
- Download the template and fill in the current employees’ details, ensuring that the column headers and usernames aren’t changed.
- Upload the saved version of the file by clicking Choose File, selecting the file and clicking Upload.
- Review the data in the validation window and click Confirm to proceed or Cancel to return to the file upload screen.
Generally, this importer is used during the implementation process with the guidance of an Astute team member. However, it is not locked and can be used at any time. We recommend contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before attempting to import any of this data yourself.