An Admin portal includes a row of primary function tabs at the top of the screen, which will display at all times to allow simple navigation between tasks.
The primary functions that show will depend on the permissions allocated to a user and the modules enabled for a portal.
These tabs include:
If you have multiple Entities in your portal, there will be an additional tab to the left of the Dashboard tab, where you can switch between Entities.
Within each primary function, there are additional levels of navigation. The secondary navigation bar will appear underneath the primary tabs. The third level navigation options will appear in a column on the left of the screen.
- A snapshot of what is happening in the portal, with shortcut access to common tasks
- Shortcuts may include:
- Timesheet Summary
- Expenses Summary
- System History
- Create and edit users and their personal and job settings
- Secondary function tabs are available to create and manage different user types:
- Manage timesheets, expenses and leave
- Process payroll for employees and pay Suppliers
- Secondary function tabs for each stage of processing payroll:
- Status Reports
- Pay Conditions
- Process Payroll
- Invoice and receive payments from clients for work hours and expenses that have been incurred
- Third level navigation for invoicing-related tasks
- Central hub for all reports on the system
- Secondary function tabs to separate reporting categories:
- User reports
- Payroll reports
- Management reports
- Invoice reports
- Integration reports
- System History reports
- Secondary functions tabs to create communication templates and send emails and reminders to users
- Manage the system set up
- Secondary function tabs to configure different modules in your portal:
- System Setup
- Company Management
- Only modules that have been enabled in your portal will appear in a secondary navigation bar.