You can set the display order of your leave categories to allow control over how the categories display in reports, pay advices, and on employee profiles.
When you add a leave category, the Display Order value determines the position that the leave category will appear in the Config > Leave list, sorted numerically compared to your other leave categories.
For example, if a leave category is:
- assigned a Display Order value of 2, it will be listed second on the Config > Leave list.
- not assigned a Display Order value, it will automatically be sorted to the bottom of the list of leave categories
You can also reorder the leave categories directly in Config > Leave by clicking and dragging them into place.
Where does the Display Order apply?
The display order that you set in your list of leave categories will apply to the following reports:
- Reports > Payroll > Leave Balances
- Reports > Payroll > Leave Liability
- Reports > Management > Leave History Report
- Payroll > Process Payroll > Employee Pay Advices
The display order will also apply on the Leave tab of an employee profile (Users > Employees > select employee > Leave).
Please sign in to leave a comment.