General Payroll Settings
The Config > System Setup > Config screen includes options to manage some general payroll settings that apply on a portal-wide basis
In the General Payroll and Invoicing Settings, you can configure:
- the maximum number of bank accounts that can be assigned to each employee
- the timesheet and expense display setting for employees who are marked as Not Payroll Ready
- the timesheet and purchase Invoice export setting for employees who are marked as Not Payroll Ready
- the Job default settings for the portal, including:
- if timesheets are used by default on all new Jobs
- if fixed pay items are used by default on all new Jobs
The General Payroll and Invoicing Settings section can be expanded and hidden by clicking the +/- icon next to the section heading.
When changes are made to any of the above settings, click Save to apply the changes.