Once you have exported a SAFF file, it will show in the SuperStream Payments report.
If your SAFF submission was successful, you may receive a Unique Payment Reference Number to confirm the submission. To record this number against the relevant file:
- Click Edit.
- Enter the reference number in the ‘Unique Payment Reference Number’ field that activates.
- Click Save.
Delete a SAFF
If your SAFF submission has been rejected or you need to make changes to the file, you can delete it.
To do this:
- Tick the checkbox for the file
- Click With selected… > Delete > Confirm.
If it's already locked, you'll need to unlock it before it can be deleted. It's not recommended to delete files that have already been submitted to your super clearing house.
This will return the contribution lines in the file to the SuperStream Contributions report so that you can make any changes required and include them in a new file.
Make a Payment Using a Bank File
To generate a bank file to process the payment for contributions included in the SAFF export file:
- Select the export file you want to pay.
- Click ‘With selected…’ > Download ABA File.
- Select the bank account you want to pay from and set the Payment Date.
- Click Confirm.
- Upload this file into your bank account to process the payment transfers for the included contributions.
Exporting the ABA file will mark the SAFF file as Paid.
IMPORTANT: If you are using an external payment method, the Status of a SAFF export file will only change from Pending to Paid once you download the bank file. You do not need to upload the file to your bank if you do not use this method, it can just be discarded, but it does need to be downloaded to update the status.
You can view previously paid exports by going to Report Settings > set Status filter to Paid > enter a date range > Go.